Get away from the traditional and join a group of Brazilian designers for a trip of research in London. Script and activities led by Intramarca and Sterna, curated and monitored by Joana Feuerharmel, fashion professional with over 10 years of experience and resident in London. A collective immersion of fashion professionals to explore trends in a global fashion market with a focus on sustainability.
FASHION TRENDS MISSION
20 to 23 of September 2019
This year's mission has inspiration in sustainability. Many Brazilian brands are growing internationally and gaining worldwide exposure. Working sustainably has become more important than ever. Over the 4 days, we will see great examples of brands that make sustainable fashion to inspire and guide their strategies.
Your registration includes
- Complete schedule for the 4 days designed by Joana Feuerharmel, Fashion Designer and Business Strategist Consultant.
- Group leader to coordinate daily activities and provide insights while traveling
- Admission to fairs, galleries and museums according to itinerary.
- Workshops with guest from the fashion industry.
- Warm-up: 1 hour of webinar in preparation for the trip.
Does not include logistical costs and food.
Special prices for groups.
Date: September 20 and 23, 2019.
Number of participants: up to 10 people
Registration: R$3,000.00 per participant (paid on reservation)
Travel package: Direct payment to the travel agency. T&c as per agency policies.
For professionals who prefer to organize the trip on their own, only the registration fee will be charged.